Made in Bristol are launching an exciting new shop this Saturday 14 February to celebrate Bristol's post as European Green Capital for 2015. The shop will be popping up on Canons Road, on the city's harbourside, and will feature Made in Bristol's innovative Bristol inspired product range, alongside a selection of artwork reflecting the Green Capital themes.
The first theme is transport, so expect hand drawn bicycles, hand printed ferries, balloon filled skies and fleets of ferries.
Following the first installation, the Lab Shop will turn its hand to nature, food, resources and energy.
A jolly good handful of Drawn in Bristol image-makers will be taking part and selling their wares, including Chris Dickason and Lucy Davey, whose illustrations are pictured above, and Simon Tozer below.
|By Simon Tozer|
• Sunday 15th: Join the buzz and taste the honey with Bristol bee experts
• Monday 16th: Pick up tips and tricks for two wheeled trips
• Tuesday 17th: Buy your Pancake Day ingredients direct from local co-ops and city farms
• Wednesday 18th: Find out about Bristol 2015’s volunteering opportunities
• Thursday 19th: Share creative ideas for upcycling, reusing and repairing
• Friday 20th: Energy saving advice from Warm Up Bristol and Friends of the Earth
• Saturday 21st & Sunday 22nd: Take an early seaside break in British waters with TV celebrity Blowfish, the heavy metal marine biologist, and friends
For more information visit www.bristol2015.co.uk or follow Made in Bristol on Twitter and Facebook.
See you there!